Wednesday, February 4, 2015

When in doubt, wear red!



Since Valentine's Day is coming up, I figured people who don't have time to design their nails should paint them a classic red color. Red is a symbol of love and compassion so why not. Any shade of red will do. My current obsession is this gorgeous red color from Chanel called Pirate. I really like the application for this nail polish. I feel like it dries fairly quick and their are no streaks when applied on the nails (so it's basically has a SMOOTH applications.) Also, I noticed a hint so floral since in their polish. Another reason why I reach for Chanel nail polish is because it is 5-free (which means it doesn't have formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DPB), and camphor; chemicals known to harm the human body).

No comments:

Post a Comment